Tuesday, September 1, 2009

basic photoshop


Today, we took a trip to the art exhibit and took a look at the digital art. The name of the exhibit was "The girl who was no longer human!", this exhibit was actually quite interesting, with a scientific/biological theme. most of the photography reminded me of x-rays. I found it quite interesting that most of the artist contained pictures of women, and the exhibit carried a old school, 1970's sci-fi feel. The video that was playing would skip around to films, 3-d art programs, and pixel art. One of the films was actually completely pixelated. All and all I found the x-ray photographs the most interesting, mostly because I never seen any photographs like it. I really enjoyed my trip to the art exhibit and I hope we have many more trips to come! (Top-> 3-D room, Bottom-> Some blur art)




No comments:

Post a Comment